0

Knitty!

Posted by Slowplum on 1/04/2004 05:09:00 PM
As mentioned before, I have taken up knitting. I've managed to do quite well, dropping stitches only once (hurrah!) and it is nice. I think I nearly gave my mom an attack when I called her to borrow some knitting needles though. She came right over yesterday and had bought me some, along with some yarn and everything! Both she and Dad are a mix of shocked and pleased about this "progress in the domestic zone" of my brain. heee. Also: have mastered purling. Hurrah!

C was sick all Friday night and Saturday. So needless to say I didn't get much sleep. Come to think of it I didn't get much sleep last night either, going to bed rather late (overtired) and waking up early today to go in to work.

Had more to say but starting to feel cruddy. Bleh.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.