0

Here comes a special boy!

Posted by Slowplum on 1/25/2004 04:56:00 PM
I have had this song in my head all. freaking. day.

I went grocery shopping and it took me 2 hours because we needed everything under the sun and it seems like so did the rest of the city. The store was packed. I felt almost claustrophobic in there. Guh. Hate grocery stores on a Sunday. Now I remember why I never go on the weekends... I also cleaned out my fridge & cupboards. Ohhhh the excitement. Surely you are all jealous and wish to live as spectacular and decadent a life as mine is.

I get to go see my cousin L next weekend, hooray!

My mom has been sick and I don't really want to go into details but needless to say more painful operations are in her future.

Last night we went out to BE & ME's again, I always have fun there because ME & I are on the same wavelength. Also it is nice to know another couple around our age with kids and whatever. Where we live it is like, all the people in our neighborhood have kids our age but they are our parents' age so they more or less ignore us. It sucks sometimes.

The dye is falling out of my hair oh my now what do I do? Dye it again? All answers point to YES but I am waffling. I have dyed it wayyyy too much in the past few months. Time for a break. To hell with the grays that have inevitably been popping up like daisies.

In other news, there is 4 feet of snow all over the damn place here. Please someone take it away because I fucking HATE SNOW.

OK time to go into the kitchen... again... and cook something or other. Bleh.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.