0
Posted by Slowplum on 11/07/2003 05:23:00 PM
I am taking Monday as a day off. Consider it a mental health day.

I've been doing a lot of stuff behind the scenes that might surprise some people.

I've also been doing a tremendous amount of overtime which has resulted in me feeling really, really tired...

My kids have been having nightmares, mostly because mommy has had such sporadic work hours lately... which of course makes me feel like crap. Time to talk to the boss (again).

I'm spread thin like the last knifeful of peanut butter on a giant piece of bread.

I haven't made supper yet. And I don't think I shall. I proclaim today FEND FOR YOURSELF DAY! The kids get sammiches! (They love to "help" make sammiches... usually the sammiches end up looking like robots...)

Mmmm... sammich.

For some reason I've had this song (tourniquet) stuck in my head all day. Which is strange because I have not listened to that particular album in literally years...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.