0
Posted by Slowplum on 11/01/2003 06:41:00 AM
For Halloween, I dressed up in gawthish clothes and then had fake blood dripping down from my eyes ears and mouth. When people asked me what I was dressed up as I said nothing. When they commented about the blood I said "oh... that. Well, it's my job, you see." When they'd ask what it had to do with anything I would say "Well, I love this job... but it's killing me."

Nobody seemed to sense the irony. hah.

C was a Bratz angel and K was a Kangaroo. We went spookytreating for a good three hours... two huge bags later they were finally tired. haha.

I love Halloween but this year was a little different from other years... not as much enthusiasm for it for some reason. Maybe because the world is scary enough lately.

Have to remember to log overtime I've been doing, else I will not get paid... *sigh*

Time to go fold laundry and put it away, hurrah.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.