0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/10/2003 08:29:00 AM
I just realized I haven't made an entry in a while. Well!

Birthday was ok, I don't really want to go into details about it because frankly, I'm tired.

Went to baby shower yesterday which was also 26th birthday party for JMc & SMc (twin friends of mine) it was fun and the kids had a ball but I am a very very tired mum after running around after not only them but everyone else's kids too. Yeah. It was that kind of event. SO came and got the critters from me around 8 so I could enjoy myself, he went home to sleep because he was still recovering from Friday night's card-playing-with-my-inlaws adventure. Meep. Drank some, spent way too long in friends' hot tub, and my in-laws were there and ended up driving my sorry ass home rather than letting me walk home.

I had more to say but blast it, I'm completely groggy from last night so I think now I am going to go lay on the couch and watch old television shows while drinking the tallest glass of water ever.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.