0

rar

Posted by Slowplum on 11/05/2002 06:32:00 AM
So today is voting day or somesuch in the U.S., which makes my job rather boring today, as we won't be shipping anything to you good US citizens. You get the DAY OFF to VOTE. In Canada we just do it during our lunch break or whatever.

The snow is almost all melted away. Good riddance, says I. But it smells like more snow in the air so I know it is coming, it is inevitable.

SO is rather sick. He spent most of last night sick on the couch. Poor lad. My kids are feeling fine though. (phew)

Pointless trivia about me:

I have never watched: Casablanca, UHF, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, The Star Wars Christmas Special

I have never eaten: mango, kiwi, avocado (including derivatives, a la guacamole), blackberries

My legs are 3-1/2' long from hip to heel.

I do not like the texture of mushrooms, cherries, or olives.

I have suffered from insomnia on and off for almost my entire life.

I have myopia. I also have astigmatism.

I crave salty food before I crave sweets. I usually need a combination of the two.

My favorite sweathog is the big man himself, Mr. Kotter.

I used to watch The Flintstones religiously during my lunch hour as a kid. We'd come home for lunch and watch it while eating.

You'd never know it, but I was raised under a Roman Catholic roof.

In college, I would eat rice with ketchup when I got too broke for real groceries.

Who am I kidding? I put ketchup on everything.

Ok, maybe not everything.

I really like popsicles.

Ok I go work now. Byebyebyebye

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.