0

More conspiracy!

Posted by Slowplum on 11/06/2002 06:34:00 AM




take the nerd test.


and go to mewing.net. a nerd utopia.



HA! LIES!

So yesterday was supposed to be the release date of The Powerpuff Girls Movie. My daughter has been anticipating this date with overzealous salivary glands and muffled gigglings in my ear of "is it PPG yet mum?" And what do I discover? The release date has been MOVED to next week!

I diffused the bomb of disappointment by getting out a big calendar and silver marker and marking off the new date. Promises of using the shiny marker to X off each day until release date resulted in happy smiles and big hugs from the now only *slightly* disappointed poppet.

In any case, I've come to the conclusion that people who move release dates should be kicked in the nads.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.