0
Posted by Slowplum on 7/02/2002 10:13:00 AM
They're breakdance fighting!
 
Hahahahaa. Oh god. I loved Zoolander.
 
I have no idea what got me to thinking about that movie. I need a whole lot of sleep but it ain't happening.
 
Wow wow wow time is speeding up and the next thing you know I will be doing this new job and gah! No time to prepare!
 
So training this kid has been interesting although I think whatever I have taught him will slip away into dim memory well before he has had a chance to retain it. Which means more work for me in the long run having to type down what I did so he has something written. I mean we have procedures in place (I should know, I wrote the fucking book) but somet things are relatively new that I do and have not had the time to put in the freakin manual. I am -} {- this close to saying FUCK ALL Y'ALL FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSELVES.
 
But my stupid conscience is getting the better of that instinct.
 
I go now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.