Posted by Slowplum on 9/28/2001 07:59:00 PM
I am a testaholic.

What kind of Gorrila are you? - I am most like Ivan.

Do You Make Enough Time For Yourself? - I am Striving for Balance.

What's Keeping You Awake? - My list included Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, Narcolepsy, Periodic Limb Movement Disorder, and Restless Legs Syndrome. The narcolepsy bit surprises me completely, the others not so much.

The College Personality Quiz
- Learning style: You scored in between
- College orientation: General education
- Academic/social balance: Balanced
- Affection for knowledge: Strong
- Basic academic skills: Solid
- Social Consciousness: Individually focused
- Independence: Self-sufficient
- Self-understanding: Less aware
- School enthusiasm: You scored in between
- Eagerness for college: Eager
(I am wondering what my score on this would be several years ago when I was on the brink of going. Hmm.)

Enough for now. More later. Ta.


Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.