Posted by Slowplum on 9/28/2001 07:52:00 PM
A friend in need's a friend indeed
A friend with weed is better
A friend with breasts and all the rest
A friend who’s dressed in leather

A friend in need's a friend indeed
A friend who’ll tease is better
Our thoughts compressed
Which makes us blessed
And makes for stormy weather

Placebo, Pure Morning

Please pity me. My rockstar boyfriend is Brian Molko.

I worked from 3 am to 3:30 pm last Saturday, and get to work 7 am to 7 pm last Sunday. I haven't slept much the past while. It is taking its toll. This weekend I work Midnight Friday to noon Saturday, and 11 am Sunday morning to 11 pm. In between I go out with my sister in law for her birthday. Weeeeee

Somebody shoot me.


Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.