1

small facelift

Posted by Slowplum on 5/11/2009 10:17:00 PM
Too lazy to make my own site layout, I yoinked one from btemplates.com. I reckon it looks as chaotic as I feel lately.

The weekend was hectic, with C having Guides camp (what craptastic weather they had), my brother-in-law's buck and doe, and Mother's Day. 

I lost my cell phone. That really, really sucked. It's like losing a limb for me because I used that thing as a planner, phone book, alarm (to remind me to take meds), you name it. Whoever out there that has it now, I hope you burn a thousand fiery deaths. I am so not kidding.

On the bright side, I got a new one to replace it, for FREE, thank you Rogers. It's a texty thingy that has a little keyboard that flips out when you need it, I didn't really need that but it's nice to have. 

I had a crap day at work today, I don't even want to get into it that's how bad it was.

Mother's Day was nice, K made me a bookmark and a card, C made me a rain measuring thingy and a card with coupons in it. One of them is good for "one week of K and C not arguing" - fat chance of it working, but the sentiment was there. One was for 5 free hugs which is pretty magnanimous of her as she is really stingy on the hugs - always has been. 

Ok my eyes are blurry and my ears feel blocked (again and always lately)

Ciao.

1 Comments


I love the new setup. It's actually very you. Chaotic and organized at the same time.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.