0

Curse you, H1N1

Posted by Slowplum on 4/28/2009 08:28:00 PM
My parents are living in Aguascalientes now, so clearly I'm worried about this whole swine flu mess.

I got an email from mom, per my tweets to the right there: 

The people that died in Aguas were from Mex City. We have wipes and hand sanitizer everywhere and masks, even at the grocery stores. Yesterday and today dad is working from home, the schools are closed until May 06,but so far all business is open. Due to this flu and the 4 deaths the Gov't has closed the Feria & any activity such as soccer games bull fights etc are all closed. 

So yeah. I'm more than a little concerned. I understand that the media tends to spin these things out of proportion, but I find it hard to guffaw at this when it affects the people I love. So if you are the praying kind, would you mind kicking one towards my parents' general direction?

Danke.

Grace

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.