0

Have you heard my lady out in the garden singing

Posted by Slowplum on 1/20/2009 09:24:00 PM
Silencing all the songbirds, and setting the alleys ringing...

So I have a really old song in my head because I was watching "Emma" last night (the one with Gwyneth Paltrow in it) and now I have that song she sings with Ewan McGregor stuck in my head.

Anyway.

Today was one of those days where you spend a half hour in the bathroom stall crying because you are stressed and tired and cannot deal with one more thing, period, nevermind a plethora of things.

Sad to say, I really did this.

After work I came home and took a bath and slept forever. Now I'm awake and in pain and wishing I could go back to sleep. And the pain isn't the kind you can ignore. So here I sit ready to post my complaints.

Except I won't. I'm empty and exhausted and burning the candle at not only the ends but the middle, too. Did I mention hurty? Yes. Very hurty.

Ok time to try and rest again.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.