0

Happ Birth Day to my new little cousins!

Posted by Slowplum on 7/21/2008 06:57:00 PM
As an extra special present for K today, my cousin Lola's babies were born!

I can be excited about this because she and they are doing fine, but wow it must have been a scary time for her. From my aunt's info it appears as though she was suffering from toxemia, she was doing better but then overnight took a turn for the worse and the doctors decided to get the babies out via C-section. So today at noon little baby girl was born, 3 lbs, and a minute later little baby boy was born, around 3 lbs as well. The hospital will likely keep the babies until they are bigger.

I'm so happy for her I can't even begin to express it. After all the struggling they had to get these little angels, I'm glad that things are ok.

K is extra thrilled because he gets to share a birthday with them. He was a little bummed because he wanted to sing happy birthday to them on the phone, when I explained they weren't available and why he said it was ok he would make them a card and give it to them later.

So it's been a pretty terrific day actually.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.