Posted by Slowplum on 10/29/2001 05:37:00 PM
Please die Ana
For as long as you're here we're not
You make the sound of laughter
And sharpened nails seem softer

And I need you now somehow
And I need you now somehow

SilverChair, Ana's Song (Open Fire)

Humdrum life lately, been sick sick sickety sick sick.

Been thinking of things that always crop up this time of year.

At least it's predictable.

Watched this weekend:

High Fidelity
Dogma
Conan the Barbarian

I thoroughly enjoyed, for the umpteenth viewing. I like to rewatch movies, you catch things the next time around you didn't the time before.

I also frivolously got my nails done today, because I am oh-so-shallow betimes. They look pretty. Pretty pretty.

Sometimes it is nice to do something for yourself.

When I was younger I suffered from bulimia and then later anorexia nervosa. The thing with eating disorders is that they are truly illnesses. They don't just go away and it is easy to get sick again. I am trying not to. But sometimes I just...


Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.